KENAPCO members have the principle objective of training qualified persons to pursue their goals.
- KENAPCO members strive continuously to improve operations in order keep pace with ever changing issues and technologies in the fields of study.
- KENAPCO members observe all rules and regulations issues by the appropriate state agencies
- KENAPCO members encourage their instructors to remain current with state of the art teaching methods and development in their field study
- KENAPCO members participate in appropriate conferences and meetings designed to advance the quality of the institution and the education it delivers
- KENAPCO members utilize acceptable teaching methods and training aids to provide the best possible educational experience for students
- KENAPCO members maintains honest and fair relationship with its staff ,students, state agencies and other Kenapco Schools
- KENAPCO members maintains up to date equipment and supplies for instruction of students
- KENAPCO members advertise truthfully and make honest representations to their students
- KENAPCO members refrain from any public criticism that reflects unfavorably on other Kenapco institution.